Playing games is one of the favorite activities for some people, from children to adults. This is because playing games has many benefits. However, for those of you who might consider playing games to be of no use, we will tell you what are the benefits of playing games. Here are 10 benefits of playing games.
1. Sharpening the brain In fact, playing games can sharpen the brain. Why is that? this is because every game, especially games that have a level and need a strategy will nurture your ability to think.
2. Fill in free time If you have no work or are free, you can spend your free time playing games, instead of just keeping quiet. Especially if you are on a long journey or waiting for someone for example.
So, instead of feeling bored or not working it is better to spend time playing games.
3. Reduce stress By playing games, the stress you experience will be reduced because you will enter a different world when playing games and forget for a moment the problems that occur in the real world.
So, you can take a moment to play the game to build your mood again for the better.
4. Train English language skills Most of the games we play use English, this is because English is the international language most widely used by people around the world.
So, playing games can be one of the means to hone your English skills.
5. Building positive spirit In playing games, of course there are losers and wins. If you succeed in winning the game, of course you will feel proud of the achievement.
But on the contrary, if you experience defeat, you will definitely try to try again and feel challenged to achieve that victory.
6. Train teamwork